close

我們70億人,加上地球上數十億其他生物,都是這個星球靈魂的一部份,它有心跳,它有一個“靈魂的節拍”。這段似乎指精神分裂(一個肉體多個靈魂)中的某個靈魂也能單獨離開肉體進入其他維度,頗似賽斯資料描述的"人格片段體"

摘自 凱史第189次知識尋求者

當我們談論我稱為“美麗的人”,
When we speak about what I call, 'beautiful people',
我們必須了解這些人的一些非常奇怪的事情。
we have to understand something very strange about these people.
And is...
當一個人死去,
When one dies
或者靈魂從肉體中脫離出來,
Or the Soul removes itself from Physicality
它會強迫其他靈魂也離開嗎?
does that force the other Souls to leave too?
當靈魂集體是肉體的創造者,
as the collective of Souls was the creator of the Physicality.
你要理解,
You got to understand.
人類的身體,
A Human body,
我們70億人,
as I call the whole 7 billion of us,
加上地球上數十億其他生物,
plus billions of the other creatures within this Planet,
我們就像精神分裂的狀態,或者我所說的“美麗的人”,
we are like that schizophrenic condition, or what I call, 'beautiful people'.
我們都是美麗的,但我們都是同一個靈魂的各個部分,那就是這個星球的靈魂,
We are all beautiful, but we are all part of one Soul, which is the Soul of this Planet.
它有心跳,它有一個“靈魂的節拍”,
It has a heartbeat, and it's got a 'Soulbeat'.
而這顆行星靈魂的跳動,是人類靈魂的跳動,
And that beating of the Soul of this Planet, is the beating of the Soul the Man.
當我們其中一個離開了肉體,
When one of us leaves the Physicality,
在這個星球的靈魂維度中,行星會死嗎?
in the dimension of the Soul of this Planet, does the Planet die?
還是用我們的靈魂作為其結構的一部分,讓它自己表現更美麗更自由?
Or uses our Soul as part of its structure, to show itself more beautiful and free?
對於我們很多人來說,這是一個還沒有答案的問題,
This is a question for a lot of us which we have not answered.
我們不能回答,因為我們自己並沒有意識到整體,
And we cannot answer, because we ourselves, are not aware of Totality.
因為,當我們面對整體,它是如此美麗。
Because, when we face the Totality, it is so beautiful

 

遊子註:「我們都是同一個靈魂的各個部分,那就是這個星球的靈魂」,這段話,實在是很想用「如來法身」來幫凱史博士圓融。然而,看似相似,其實際義理…卻是相差十萬八千里……。

又,「我們70億人,加上地球上數十億其他生物,」,這句話,實在是太小看「其他」生物了,因為光遊子所住的地方,就方圓五百公尺之內就可能有上千萬隻螞蟻了。更何況其他……。

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    法界遊子 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()